Outsourcing of IT specialists
Outsourcing (formed of the English words ‘out’ and ‘source’) is a way of engaging the employees from another company in fulfilment of required functions. This kind of recruitment is very popular in Western countries and helps to distribute correctly the assignments of the fulltime employees and thus to relieve them from fulfilment of difficult works or of works not complying with their qualification. The IT-outsourcing services contribute to settlement of many problems related to optimisation of the available staff schedule, to mitigation of labour dispute risks or to improvement of company budget operations.
PECULIARITIES OF OUTSOURCING CO-OPERATION
A company outsourcing IT-professionals does not have any legal relations directly with the engaged personnel. Formally, such employees are still on record at their previous place of work, but as a matter of fact, they fulfil the tasks of another company. The outsourcer company providing the personnel assumes the duties related to fulfilment of labour laws, salary payments and payments of required taxes and deductions.
The outsourced IT-personnel still do not leave their workplaces in the majority of cases. Such professionals still fulfil the functions that are common to them, however, they already work for a new company.
TASKS SETLLED WHEN THE OUTSOURCING MODEL IS USED
Outsourcing of the IT-personnel contributes to settlement of a wide range of tasks, including:
- assurance of real correlation between the labour force and the actual scope of works
- reduction of financial and administrative loads of the company
- improvement of human resource management
- reduction of loads of the HR department
- reduction of loads of the accounting departments
- optimisation of company’s activities
- reduction of the number of fulltime employees
- reduction of the probability of labour dispute occurrence
- reduction of the probability of occurrence of personnel
- related insured events
The majority of IT-outsourcing agreements are concluded for a long term, thus contributing to guaranteed stability of fulfilment of certain kinds of works.
|Contact us: 0 (22) 857-157|